Welcome to Chennai, India's fourth largest city. Chennai, formerly known as Madras or Madarasapatinam, is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, located on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. On arrival at Chennai airport or railway station, begin your tour and transferred to your hotel.In the afternoon, proceed on a city tour of Chennai visiting Fort St. George, San Thome Church, the Kapeeleshwar Temple in Mylapore and finally Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world.
This morning, drive to Tirupati.Tirumala's Balaji shrine is among the more famous temples of India. It has a reputation of being one of the richest shrines in the world. On arrival, check into your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the Balaji Temple for darshan of Lord Venkateshwara.
Today, you will drive to the city of Puducherry. "Puducherry" is the French interpretation of the original name "Puducheri" meaning "new settlement". A trip to Puducherry is like a journey in time with a vibrant present celebrating its interesting past.On arrival, check into your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the township of Auroville and the Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
The day is at leisure to explore the city that has a rich French cultural heritage.
Thanjavur derives its name from Tanjanan asura (giant), who according to local legend devastated the neighbourhood and was killed by Sri Anandavalli Amman and Vishnu. Sri Neelamegapperumal Tanjan's last request that the city might be named after him was granted. Chola, Chera and Pandya kings were ruling Tamizhagam even before Mahabharat period.In the afternoon, visit the famous Brihadeeshwara Temple built in the 10th century, the Palace, housing the Tamil University Museum, the Art Gallery and the Saraswati Mahal Library which houses palm leaf and paper manuscripts. The evening is at leisure.
This, morning, drive to Chennai.On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of evening is at leisure.
Today bid farewell to your 'South Indian Spiritual Tour', as you are transferred to Chennai airport / railway station for your onward journey.
Destinations : Tirupati - Chennai - Puducherry - Thanjavur
Plan / Class : SI - Economy
Tariff : INR: Tariff on Request
SI - Economy (Tariff: Tariff on Request)
SI - Standard (Tariff: Tariff on Request)
|Chennai||Hotel Abu Palace||Standard Room|
|Tirupati||Hotel Bliss||Standard Room|
|Puducherry||Hotel Mass||Standard Room|
|Thanjavur||Hotel Oriental Tower||Standard Room|
1. Accommodation - On twin share basis in above mentioned hotels or similar.
2. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
3. Transfers / Sightseeing By air-conditioned Indigo (1-3 adults) & air-conditioned Innova (4-5 adults ) or similar as per the itinerary.
4. All taxes.
1. Any train fare / airfare, unless specified.
2. Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
3. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary.
4. Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
5. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified.
6. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
7. Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Supplements for Long weekends, Dushhera, Deepawali, X'mas & New Year period of 20th Dec 10th Jan