Welcome for Kerala Honeymoon tour.Your tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin airport / Railway Station.Cochin sight seeing - Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace St.Francis Church, Chineese fishing nets, Marine drive.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Check out from Hotel and proceed to Munnar.Kerala is blessed with amazing beauty of nature and it can be seen and you will enjoy all throughout your journey through honeymoon tour Kerala.On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.Overnight Stay at Munnar Resort/Hotel.
You are now to experience the beauty of the green paradise on your honeymoon vacations.Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam,Tea Plantation) Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs,Mattupetty where boating facility is available.The Echo-point , Kundala lake for boating in Shikara type of boats,Top Station - The border.
Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady.Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady.Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life.Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort
Check in to Deluxe houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.Relax on board listening.
After check out proceed to KovalamLighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Ashoka Beach – the three together form the famous crescent of the Kovalam beach.Relax on beachesOvernight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast proceed to Trivandrum SightseeingPadmanabha Swami Temple,Zoo,Napier Museum,Back to Kovalam.Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast proceed to KanyakumaryVisit to Vzhinjam Marine aquariam,Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple finally Kanyakumary beachCheck in to the Resort/Hotel.After sunset come back toHotel/Resort.Overnight stay at Resort.
Transfer to Trivandrum,drop at Airport / Railway stationTo catch flight/train.
Destinations : Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kovalam - Kanyakumari
Plan / Class : HP - Deluxe CPAI
Tariff : INR: On Request
HP - Standard CPAI (Tariff: INR Tariff on Request)
HP - Deluxe CPAI (Tariff: INR On Request)
HP - Luxury CPAI (Tariff: INR On Request)
|Cochin||Seaport Hotel||Executive Room|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Valley View Room|
|Alleppey||Houseboat||A/c 01 Cabin|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort||Deluxe Room|
|Kanyakumari||Singar International||Deluxe Room|
1. Accommodation - On twin share basis in above mentioned hotels or similar.
2. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
3. Transfers / Sightseeing By air-conditioned Indigo (1-3 adults) & air-conditioned Innova (4-5 adults ) or similar as per the itinerary.
4. All taxes.
1. Any train fare / airfare, unless specified.
2. Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
3. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary.
4. Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
5. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified.
6. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
7. Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Supplements for Long weekends, Dushhera, Deepawali, X'mas & New Year period of 20th Dec - 10th Jan.