Welcome for Kerala Honeymoon tour.Your tour starts right from your arrival at Cochin airport / Railway Station.Cochin sight seeing - Jew Synagogue, Dutch Palace St.Francis Church, Chineese fishing nets, Marine drive.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast check out from the Hotel and Proceed to Munnar.On the way visit the water falls of Valara and Cheeyappara.Check in to the Hotel at MunnarOvernight Stay at the Hotel
Local sight seeing (Mattupetty Dam, Tea Plantation)Sightseeing Munnar - visit Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri TahrsMattupetty where boating facility is availableThe Echo-point , Kundala lake for boating in Shikara type of boatsTop Station - The border.
Enjoy the cool and transcendent climate and the unpolluted environments. You will be visiting Munnar’s tea plantations.Take a stroll through the blue hills kissing the clouds, inhaling the sweet scent of fresh tea leaves.The endless greenery will make you a poet or dip in your favorite book in the lap of mother nature.
Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Thekkady.Check in to the Hotel at Thekkady.Boating at Periyar Lake to watch the wild life.Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Check out from the Hotel and proceed to Kumarakom.Check in to the Hotel at Kumarakom.On the way visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctury.Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Check in to Deluxe houseboat for an overnight cruise through the unique back waters of Kerala.Houseboat will be your transportation for the day and accommodation for the night.Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut palms, watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work.Relax on board listening.
After check out proceed to KovalamLighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Ashoka Beach – the three together form the famous crescent of the Kovalam beach.Relax on beachesOvernight stay at Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumary.Visit to Vzhinjam Marine aquariam,Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple finally Kanyakumary beachOvernight stay at Hotel.
Transfer to Trivandrum,drop at Airport / Railway stationTo catch flight/train.
Destinations : Kovalam - Alleppey - Kumarakom - Thekkady - Munnar - Cochin
Plan / Class : HP - Deluxe CPAI
Tariff : INR: Tariff on Request
HP - Deluxe CPAI (Tariff: INR Tariff on Request)
|Cochin||Seaport Hotel||Executive Room|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain Resort||Valley View Room|
|Thekkady||Thekkady Woods||Deluxe Room|
|Kumarakom||Ashirwad Resort||Ashirwad Classic|
|Alleppey||Houseboat||A/c 1 Cabin|
|Kovalam||Sagara Beach Resort||Deluxe Room|
1. Accommodation - On twin share basis in above mentioned hotels or similar.
2. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.
3. Transfers / Sightseeing By air-conditioned Indigo (1-3 adults) & air-conditioned Innova (4-5 adults ) or similar as per the itinerary.
4. All taxes.
1. Any train fare / airfare, unless specified.
2. Any meals / enroute meals unless specified.
3. Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions / itinerary.
4. Permits, Entrance fees, Camera fees, Guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
5. Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/coffee etc unless specified.
6. Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
7. Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
8. Supplements for Long weekends, Dushhera, Deepawali, X'mas & New Year period of 20th Dec - 10th Jan.