Chicken 65 is a hot and spicy snack of South India. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken65 by following this easy recipe.
1.2 lb Boneless skinless chicken thighs
2.1 tsp All spice, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom
3.1-1/2 tsp Garlic paste
4.2 tsp Red chilies powder
5.2 tbsp All-purpose flour
7.4 Drops food coloring, red
8.2 Cups yogurt
9.12 Green chilies
10.2 tsp Cornflour
11. 3 tsp Lime juice
12.Vegetable oil for frying
13.Salt to taste
14. Onions, for garnishing
1. Take a bowl and mix corn flour, all-purpose flour, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, egg, all spice and salt to the thick batter.
2. Add water if essential.
3. Add chicken pieces to the batter and marinate for about one hour.
4. Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden.
5. Take a saucepan and heat 4 tsp oil.
6. Add fried chicken pieces, slit chillies, yogurt, red color and salt if desired.
7. Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes and remove it from the heat.
8. Now add lime juice, mix well and garnish it with onions.
9. Serve it hot