Cutlet is a popular snack equally loved by people of all ages. Making Cutlet is very simple.
1. 2 cups boiled potatoes(mashed or grated)
2.1/2 cup boiled green peas
3.1/2 cup boiled carrots(finely chopped)
4.1/2 cup boiled long green beans(finely chopped)
5.2 green chilies (chopped)
6.1/2 tsp grated ginger
7.1/2 cup breadcrumbs
8.1/2 cup cornflour
9.1 tsp red chili powder
10.1 tsp garam masala powder
11. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder(Haldi)
12.1/2 tsp amchur
13.Salt to taste
14.Vegetable oil as required
- Mix potatoes(mashed or grated), green peas, carrots, green beans, chopped green chilies, grated ginger, redchilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, amchur, and salt.
- Mix cornflour and potato mixture and knead to make a smooth dough.
- Take a small quantity of this mixture and make ball form. Then flatten it on a smooth surface in a square shape. Cut into two (triangular) parts, each half should be about 1-2 cm thick.
- When you are done with the potato mixture, roll each of the cutlet in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown. Serve hot with bread and tomato sauce.