This innovative and spicy recipe made from banana is sure to be a hit with your family. Treat them to this hot dish and prove your culinary worth!
1. Cooked banana - 2 nos
2. Cooked green peas - 1/2 cup
3. Green chilly-coriander paste - 1 teaspoon
4. Garam masala - ½ teaspoon
5. Cornflour - 1 tablespoon
6. Onion - 2 nos
7. Chilly powder - 1 teaspoon
8. Maida - 1 teaspoon
9. Oil - for frying
10. Salt - to taste
11. Bits of broken semia - 1 cup
12. Powdered corn - 1 teaspoon
13. Cabbage leaves - 3 nos
1. Mix the chilly-coriander paste,garam masala, chilly powder; add salt and thoroughly blend the paste.
2. Fry the onion and green peas and keep aside.
3. Make a paste of maida and powdered corn.
4. Fill the prepared cups with green peas masala and press elongated.
5. Dip each elongated ball in the maida corn paste, roll it in the broken semia bits and deep fry in heated oil.
6. Arrange them using the cabbage leaves and serve hot.